Special clinical interest: anaemia, leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma, myelodysplastic syndrome, myeloproliferative disorders, thrombophilia, thrombosis, gen. haematology, haemochromatosis
Dr Dungarwalla is a haematology specialist and the Clinical Director for Cancer Services at Milton Keynes NHS Foundation Trust. He specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders.
Dr Dungarwalla qualified in Medicine from Imperial College School of Medicine graduating with Honours in 2000. He trained in Internal Medicine and subsequently completed his specialist training in Haematology at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London.
- Consultant Haematologist and Director for Cancer Services, Milton Keynes NHS Foundation Trust
Private clinic information
You can view Dr Dungarwalla’s website here.
Dr Dungarwalla has published research in various publications.
His areas of interest include:
- Advanced refractory chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Autoimmune neutropenia and pure red cell aplasia
- Prothchronic lymphocytic leukaemia (CLL)
- Prolymphocytic leukaemia’s of B and T cell subtype
- Splenic marginal zone lymphoma (SMZL)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Member of the Association of Cancer Physicians
- Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)