Special clinical interest in bladder and prostate cancer, hormone treatment, breast cancer radiotherapy treatment, cyberknife and intra-operative radiotherapy.
Dr Pigott has been a Consultant since 1996 and specialises in uro-oncological malignancies and breast cancer. She is currently a Clinical Lead for the Radiotherapy Department at the Royal Free Hospital and Co-Chair of the Radiotherapy Expert Board for London Cancer.
In 2013 she collected the Lifeblood Award for thrombosis prevention on behalf of the hospital. She is currently Chief Examiner for communication skills for second year medical students at the University of Cambridge.
- Urological cancers
- Breast cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant clinical oncologist, Royal Free Hospital, London
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Member of the British Oncology Association (BOA)
- Member of the European Society for the Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ESTRO)