Dr Jennifer Marshall is a recognised Clinical Oncologist based in Southampton and specialises in breast cancer and thrroid cancer. Dr Marshall qualified from University College London and completed her oncology training at The Royal Marsden Hospital, University of Michigan (USA) and University Hospital Southampton.
Based at our Southampton centre, Dr Marshall is also Consultant Clinical Oncologist at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust. She has experience in chemotherapy, radiotherapy and endocrine therapy.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Breast cancer – curative and palliative treatments. Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, and endocrine therapy.
- Thyroid cancer – targeted therapies and radioactive iodine.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)