Dr Henry Taylor
BSc, MB BS, MRCP, FRCR, FRCP, Clinical oncologist
Special clinical interest in oncological management of urological cancers.
Dr Taylor qualified from Guy’s Hospital Medical School in 1993. He trained in oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital and St Bartholomew’s Hospital and was appointed as Consultant in Clinical Oncology at Maidstone in 2003.
Dr Taylor specialises in the management of all urological cancers, with a particular interest in early prostate cancer decision-making, advanced radiotherapy techniques, management of testicular cancer and holistic care. Other interests and roles include MTW Trust Cancer Lead Clinician – helping to define a strategy for cancer care; chairman West Kent Urology Multidisciplinary Team (MDT); research – involving patients in appropriate clinical trials; trainer – teaching junior doctors and allied health professionals; and revalidation – ex Royal College Lead for Revalidation.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist (MTW Trust Cancer Lead Clinician)
- Maidstone & Tonbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)