Dr David Tsang
MBBS, MRCP, FRCR, MPhil (Medical Law), Clinical oncologist
Upper and lower gastrointestinal cancers and urological cancers
Specialises in upper and lower gastrointestinal cancers and urological cancers. I have a special clinical interest in cancers of the oesophagus, stomach, pancreas, colon, rectum, prostate and bladder.
Currently holds a Consultant Clinical Oncologist post at both Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Basildon and Thurrock Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist Southend University Hospitals
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Cancers of the colon
- Hepatobiliary cancer
- Lower gastrointestinal (GI) cancer
- Upper GI cancer
- Urological cancer
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)