- 1990 Sterling Oncology Award
British Oncology Association
- 1990 Ross Award.
Annual Scientific Meeting.
Royal College of Radiologists. Edinburgh
Dr Charles Lowdell has a special clinical interest in chemotherapy of common tumours; external beam radiotherapy including Conformal radiotherapy ; tomotherapy ; IMRT ; rapid arc ; VMAT ; and stereotactic radiotherapy ; Cyberknife treatments. Radioiodine therapy for thyroid cancers and superficial radiotherapy for skin cancers. Medical management of skin tumours; chemotherapy and radiotherapy for thyroid disorders; thyroid malignancies; gastro-intestinal oncology; breast cancer and lung cancer.
Publications & affiliations
More than 40 papers published and various journals
- British Medical Association.
- European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists.
- Membership of the British Oncological Association
- Membership of the British Institute of Radiology.
- Fellowship of the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Fellow Royal Geographical Society
- Member of The West London Medico – Chirurgical Society.