Dr Vinayan specialises in all non-surgical treatment of adult brain tumours (both primary and secondary), breast cancers and cancers of unknown primary. His expertise includes treatment with chemotherapy, novel targeted therapy, immunotherapy and complex radiotherapy techniques. This includes Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) and Stereotactic Radiotherapy.
Dr Vinayan completed his oncology training in London working in major cancer centres including Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Imperial College NHS Trust and St. Bartholomew’s Hospital. His research fellowship investigated antiangiogenic therapy and therapeutic response assessment with DCE-MRI and novel response assessment imaging techniques.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre
- Brain and spine cancer
- Breast cancer
- Brain, breast and central nervous system (CNS)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the European Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of the General Medical Council, UK