GenesisCare Bunbury offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
We are the first regional cancer care service in Western Australia, located on the South West Health Campus. Our centre was purpose-built to provide convenient and coordinated care across a range of care with colleagues at St John of God and Bunbury Regional Hospitals.
Our team works with local and metropolitan surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, palliative care, allied health teams, cancer nurse coordinators and consumer groups to meet the community’s local care needs.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation therapy
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
GenesisCare Bunbury offers radiation oncology services.
- Usually no waiting lists
- Urgent response service
- We aim to provide consultation with a radiation oncologist within one week of referral
- We deliver rapid access to treatment with no out-of-pocket expenses for appointments and treatments related to our radiation oncology service
Patient Accommodation (PATS)
Transport for medical appointments is provided for a small fee by SJOG Bunbury in conjunction with BESS Home and Community Care. For more information, contact BESS in Busselton on 08 9754 4716 or www.bess.org.au/transport
In conjunction with Bethanie Community Services, SJOG Bunbury, provides accommodation for PATS-eligible patients who are required to live away from home during their treatment. Further information can be obtained from the Bethanie office in Bunbury on 1300 883 893 or www.bethanie.com.au
Dr Craig Wilson
B. Med Sci., MBBS (Hons), FRANZCR
Bunbury (Oncology) +1