Special clinical interest in management of thoracic malignancies, including the use of stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy.
Dr Geoff Higgins is an Associate Professor at Oxford University. His special clinical and research interests lies in the development of treatments that can be combined with radiotherapy in order to provide better outcomes. He is currently the chief investigator of two such studies at Oxford University.
- Upper GI
- Lung cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Oxford University NHS Trust
- Research into the development of new drugs to improve the efficacy of radiotherapy clinical trials, and cancer imaging studies
- Principal investigator and co-investigator of several major grant awards
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Radiologists