Special clinical interests in urological cancers, breast cancer, lower gastrointestinal and colon cancer.
Prabir Chakraborti is a specialist Clinical Oncologist Consultant treating Breast, Urological & Colorectal Cancers.
Dr Chakraborti has been involved in the management and treatment of cancer patients since 1990. He trained in various prestigious and teaching hospitals in London, including the Royal London Hospital, St Bartholomew’s Hospital, Charing Cross Hospital and Mt Vernon Hospital.
His top priority is providing his patients with the latest treatment for the management and treatment of cancer. To this effect he is involved with clinical trials, evaluating the effectiveness and viability of new cancer drugs and treatments. He offers a Comprehensive Oncology Service in: Breast, Prostate, Bladder, and Kidney cancers
- Intensity-moduIated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Adaptive radiotherapy
- Systemic chemotherapy
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Oncologist, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
Other clinical interests
- Biological Treatment, Novel Targeted Anticancer Drug Treatment
- Image Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Home Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Penis Cancer
- Testis Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Bowel Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- IMRT, IGRT, Adaptive Radiotherapy
- Systemic Chemotherapy
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Biological Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Gastro-Intestinal Oncology
- Endocrine Oncology
- Urological Cancers
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Breast, Prostate, Kidney, bladder and testes cancers
- Immunotherapy trials, Novel Hormone therapy and New Chemotherapy drug trials, Radiotherapy trials, Radium 223 trials, Mono-clonal antibody therapy trials, Phase 3 trials ; National and International multi-centre trials.
- Systemic therapy of Prostate cancer, Breast cancer, Kidney cancer and Bladder cancer.
- British Medical Society
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgery (Edinburgh) (FRCS)
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)