Mr Daoud has been a breast oncoplastic surgeon for over 22 years, managing all aspects of breast problems: benign disease, family history, breast cancer and melanoma. He has provided this care through the support of the breast and melanoma multidisciplinary teams.
Mr Daoud qualified in 1980. He trained in breast surgery in Charing Cross and Cardiff Teaching Hospitals and is vastly experienced in breast diseases, diagnosis and management. He is the Breast Unit Research Lead Clinician and Service Development Lead Clinician at Frimley Park Hospital in Surrey. Vastly experienced in his field, he treats over eighty new breast cancers a year, from diagnosis to treatment and recovery. He offers support to his patients through the journey in the “Moving On Programme,” answering their questions and concerns in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Mr Daoud has introduced and embraced the latest technology in treating breast cancer such as new reconstructive techniques using Acellular Dermal Matrix, fat transfer and intra-operative analysis of sentinel lymph node in breast cancer.
In addition, he teaches in King’s Breast Reconstruction Course and was given a Clinical Excellence Award Level 4 NATO Medal for Service in Bosnia, as well as a NATO Medal for Service in Kosovo. Furthermore, he is a member of the Association of Breast Surgeons, the Medical Protection Society and the British Medical Association. He is a Fellow of RCS England and RC Physicians and Surgeons.
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, Genesis Care, Guilford
- Diagnosis and management of melanoma
- Breast cancer
- Breast augmentation and male and female breast reduction
- Clinical Excellence Award Level 3.
- Two NATO Medals whist serving in the RAMC.
- Member of the Association of Breast Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
- British Medical Association
- Fellow of RCS England and RC Physicians and Surgeons