Special clinical interest in Diagnosis and treatment of Benign and malignant breast conditions, oncoplastic breast surgery, immediate and delayed breast reconstruction, Cosmetic breast surge
Profile Mr Mohsen El Gammal has over 20 years of experience solely dedicated to breast surgery and breast reconstructive surgery. He undertook his specialist training in the UK and Spain. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Breast surgery, European Board Certified in Breast Surgery (FEBS) and The Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)(BASO)(ESSO).
Mr El Gammal is a keen believer in patient centred care and works together with his patients and his team to provide the best care within strict evidenced based practises. He has published numerous peer-reviewed publications in highly respected international medical journals and conducted world-wide presentations in his field of expertise.
Mr El Gammal and his team will ensure you have a prompt, safe, and a lifelong quality care.
MB BCh FRCS Ed. FEBS/Breast Surgery
- European Board of Surgery (EBQS) Qualification – Breast Surgery
- FRCS – Edinburgh
- PG Diploma in Breast Reconstructive Microsurgery – Universität Autnoma de Barcelona UAB
- PG Diploma in Cancer Studies – Plymouth University
- MB BCh (with Honours)
Oncoplastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Breast Surgery
Medway Maritime NHS Hospital
Sentinel lymph node biopsy, therapeutic mammoplasty oncoplastic multidisciplinary meeting
- Fellow European Board of Surgery/Breast Surgery
- Association of Breast Surgery (ABS)
- British Association of Cancer Surgery (BASO)
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- General Medical Council (GMC) – specialist register number: 4053208
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS)