Mr Marc Laniado specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of men with prostate cancer and urinary symptoms due to an enlarged prostate (BPH). His aim is to return men to normal life quickly with the least side effects. Being a consultant since 2002 in the full-time direct clinical care of patients, without other distractions, he has great experience and expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer and urinary symptoms due to the prostate (BPH).
Marc Laniado offers an individualised approach, tailoring the tests or treatments to the specific values of the man he sees.
- Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Bachelor of Medicine at the University of Bristol
- Blood cancer
- Retzius-sparing prostatectomy
- NeuroSAFE; HIFU
- Aquablation; focal therapy
- Aquablation; prostate cancer
- BPH; retention of urine
- Gilbert Bursary