In 2019 she moved to north Bristol NHS Trust to join the Breast Service, based at Southmead Hospital. Michelle is a Trustee for the Association of Breast Surgery and sits on the Clinical Practices and Standards Committee.
- European Society of Breast Cancer Travelling Scholarship
Michelle’s clinical interests include breast cancer surgery using oncoplastic techniques, sentinel lymph node biopsy, lipofilling of breast defects (fat transfer), breast reconstruction, nipple reconstruction and nipple tattooing. She is a fully trained breast screening surgeon for the NHS Breast Screening Programme. She is also interested in benign breast work (such as breast pain and nipple discharge) and enjoys treating teenage girls with breast problems.
Publications & affiliations
- Please see website michellemullan.co.uk for my publications
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Association of Breast Surgery
- British Medical Association