Special clinical interests in Stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR), colorectal cancer and gastro-intestinal cancer.
Dr Hawkins trained in Romania and the UK and worked as a Consultant Oncologist at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London. Dr Hawkins has been an Honorary Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust since 2013.
Following a research Fellowship at Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto Canada, she was a consultant in Clinical Oncology at the Royal Marsden Hospital and The Institute of Cancer Research, conducting research on integrating new technological developments in radiotherapy for gastrointestinal cancers.
- Gastro-intestinal cancers
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Honorary Consultant Clinical Oncologist Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESRO)
- Member of the American Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ASRO)
Dr Hawkins received the 2008 Dr Karol Sicher Fellowship from The Royal College of Radiologists, and the 2009 Sylvia Lawler Prize from the Oncology Section of the Royal Society of Medicine