Special clinical interest in oncology, breast cancer, chemotherapy, lung cancer, radiotherapy and skin cancer.
Dr Yahya trained at Mersey and North West Deaneries, with clinical oncology training within West Midlands region. She obtained a Masters in Clinical Oncology from the University of Birmingham during specialist training.
Dr Yahya was awarded the Royal College of Radiologists Cyclotron Fellowship to learn about Proton therapy at the University of Florida Health Proton Therapy Institute (2016).
Dr Yahya has initiated Immunotherapy delivery, training and education at Walsall Manor Hospital.
- Royal College of Radiologists Cyclotron Fellowship
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Skin cancer
Dr Yahya is involved in breast and lung cancer clinical trials as Principal and Co-investigator and has published in peer-reviewed journals.
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland (MDDUS)
- Member of the UK Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy Consortium
- Member of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)