Special clinical interest in leukaemia, lymphoma & haematological oncology.
Dr Robinson covers the investigation and management of anaemias, red cell and platelet disorders, haematological malignancies (lymphomas, leukaemias, multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes), thrombophilia screening, myeloproliferative disorders, bleeding disorders, and haemochromatosis.
He qualified from the Royal Free Hospital London with distinctions in medicine, surgery and pathology. In 1998 he was awarded a PhD from Imperial College London for research into dendritic cells. Dr Robinson trained in clinical and laboratory haematology at University College Hospital London and Great Ormond Street Hospital and has been a consultant haematologist at the Bristol Haematology Oncology Centre since 2002. His sub-specialty areas include lymphoma, leukaemia and stem cell transplantation. He is currently conducting research into the role of reduced intensity allogeneic stem cell transplantation in lymphoma.
- Consultant Haematologist, Bristol Haematology Oncology Centre – United Bristol Healthcare Trust
- Stem cell transplantation in leukaemia and lymphoma
- European Group for Blood And Marrow Transplantation
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- Royal College of Pathologists (London)
- British Society of Haematology
- British Society of Bone Marrow Transplantation