Special clinical interest in colon, gynaecology, lower and upper GI, and lung.
Dr Raouf completed his medical degree in 1986 and is currently a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists, member of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, and The American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Dr Raouf completed his oncology training at Charing Cross, Mount Vernon and UCL Hospitals. Since taking up his appointment at Queens in 2005, he has become the lead clinician in colorectal cancers for the Trust and a core member of the upper GI team.
- Radiotherapy including RapidArc radiotherapy
- Colorectal, gastrointestinal cancers, urological, lung and gynaecological cancers
- Mouth, prostate and lung cancers
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Oncology Lead, Barking, Havering & Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO)