Dr Cummins specialises in upper and lower gastrointestinal malignancies and hepato-pancreatobiliary malignancy.
He is substantively based at St Lukes’ Cancer Centre, from where he is involved in a wide range of research-based protocols, both with regards to novel biological therapies and technical radiotherapy development.
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Colorectal (Large Bowel)
- Liver and Hepatobiliary
- Oesophagus & Stomach
- Pancreas & Gall Bladder
- Upper and lower gastrointestinal oncology
- Pancreatic and liver tumours
- Neuro-endocrine tumours
Publications & affiliations
- Efficacy of Reduced-Intensity Chemotherapy With Oxaliplatin and Capecitabine on Quality of Life and Cancer Control Among Older and Frail Patients With Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer: The GO2 Phase 3 Randomized Clinical Trial (May 2021).
- Scheduling nab-paclitaxel combined with gemcitabine as first-line treatment for metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma (April 2020).
- Optimising Chemotherapy for Frail and Older Patients With Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer: The GO2 Phase III Trial (January 2020).
- Optimizing Chemotherapy For Frail And/Or Elderly Patients With Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer (Agoac): The Go2 Phase Iii Trial (November 2019).
- Patterns of Recurrence After Resection of Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: A Secondary Analysis of the ESPAC-4 Randomized Adjuvant Chemotherapy Trial (September 2019).
- European Society of Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society
- Royal College of Radiologists UK
- Royal College of Physicians UK