Dr Richard Brown graduated from the University of Auckland in 1988. He is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Berkshire Cancer Centre within the Royal Berkshire Hospital; with his private practice at GenesisCare Windsor.
Dr Brown specialises in the management of lung and breast cancers, using techniques that including radiotherapy, advanced radiotherapy techniques such as intensity modulated radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Lung cancer
- Breast cancer
- Hormone-refractory prostate cancer
- Prostate brachytherapy
- Multi-modality treatment of lung cancer
Publications & affiliations
- Mechanisms of development of hormone-refractory prostate cancer
- Clinical trials in lung cancer
- Member, Royal College of Physicians(Ed)
- British Oncological Association
- British Institute of Radiology
- Fellow, Royal Society of Medicine
- Association of Clinical Pathologists