Special clinical interest in urology, prostate disease & cancer, testicular, bladder, urological oncology, bone therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Dr Camilleri was appointed as Consultant Clinical Oncologist in 2006 having trained in clinical oncology in Oxford. He specialises in urological cancers – specifically prostate, bladder, renal and testicular cancers – and provides chemotherapy, hormonal as well as radiotherapy treatment to cover all situations.
He is involved in research for most urological cancers and has launched and led on numerous national studies in Oxford. Dr Camilleri set up the prostate brachytherapy service in Oxford in 2013. He is the Lead Clinician for the urological oncology multi-disciplinary team at the Churchill Hospital, Oxford.
- Kay Fellowship awarded by the Royal College of Radiologists 2013
- Technical radiotherapy with brachytherapy
- Stereotactic hypofractionated radiotherapy
- Image-guided therapy as well as targeted therapy using advanced imaging techniques
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Medical Defence Union (MDU)