Special clinical interest in breast cancer, urological cancers and lung cancer.
Dr Ostler is a Consultant Clinical Oncologist, specialising in the treatment of breast, lung, and urological cancers. He has a particular interest in the latest technological developments for treating prostate cancer. These techniques include the use of targeted stereotactic and image-guided radiotherapy, brachytherapy (LDR and HDR) and the latest medical therapies. The key aim being to increase effectiveness of the therapy while reducing the side-effects for patients.
Dr Ostler is active in research and recruits patients to trials in urology, breast and lung cancer.
- Targeted stereotactic and image-guided radiotherapy
- Brachytherapy (Low Dose Radiotherapy (LDR)
- High Dose Radiotherapy (HDR) and the latest medical therapies
- Hormone therapy
- Breast cancer
- Urological cancers
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Lung cancer
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Divisional Lead, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood and Barnet Hospital.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)