Dr Peter Jenkins
PhD, MRCP, FRCR, Clinical oncologist
Breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and urological cancers.
Dr Peter Jenkins specialises in treating breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer and urological cancers.
Dr Jenkins trained in oncology at St Bartholomew's, The Hammersmith and Royal Marsden Hospitals. He underwent research training at the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research (St Mary's) and the Centre for Advanced Medicine, University of Chicago. His clinical interests include lung, breast and urological cancers.
He remains actively involved in clinical research and continues to publish and lecture widely. Dr Jenkins is a committee member of specialist groups set up by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE) and the National Cancer Research Institute (NCRI).
- Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Trust
- Lung, breast and urological cancers.
- Dr Peter Jenkins is also interested in clinical trials involving chemotherapy and radiotherapy for gynaecological and urology cancers.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)