Special clinical interest in prostate, kidney and bladder cancer
Dr Brulinski specialises in the management of urological cancers (prostate, bladder and kidney) and runs a high volume clinic since 2016 at Kent Oncology Centre. His specialist interests include; advanced radiotherapy techniques, stereotactic radiotherapy, IMRT, Image Guided Radiotherapy and prostate brachytherapy.
He also uses a variety of systemic treatment options to individualise patients’ care, incorporating hormonal treatments, chemotherapy, targeted therapy and immunotherapy. Following completion of primary medical qualifications with a distinction in 2006 his immediate post-graduate training was undertaken in Kent Hospitals with a Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP, London) in 2010. Thereafter, he completed one-year International Clinical Fellowship at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London and in 2011 entered Specialist Training Programme in Clinical Oncology gaining experience in:
- Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals, London
- The Royal Marsden Hospital, Chelsea, London
- Sussex Cancer Centre, Brighton
- Kent Oncology Centre, Maidstone and Canterbury
Subsequently, he obtained Clinical Oncology Fellowship from The Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR) in 2015 and Postgraduate Diploma in Oncology from the University of London in 2016.
- Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- European Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- British Uro-Oncology Group (BUG)