Special clinical interests in uro oncology (prostate, bladder, kidney), germ cell tumours (testicular), head and neck and thyroid cancer.
Dr Nicola Dallas was appointed as a Consultant Clinical Oncologist at the Berkshire Cancer Centre, Royal Berkshire Hospital Reading in 2011.
She has a special interest in technical radiotherapy and introduced the use of intensity modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) and now dynamic arc IMRT for the treatment of head & neck cancers to the centre. Nicola is the Clinical Governance and Audit Lead at the Berkshire Cancer Centre and also enjoys her role as an educational supervisor to specialist oncology trainees.
- Hormone therapy
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Germ cell tumours
- Head & neck cancers
- Thyroid cancers
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the British Uro-oncology Group (BUG)
- Member of the British Association of Head & Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the Thyroid Cancer Forum UK