Special clinical interest in malignant melanoma, head and neck cancer, thyroid tumours thyroma, skin tumours, cancer, oncology.
Dr Rowell leads the West Kent Head & Neck and Thyroid Cancer Multidisciplinary Teams, based in Maidstone, and is a member of the West Kent Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team. He has worked as a Consultant in Clinical Oncology in Maidstone since 2000. He qualified from King’s College Hospital Medical School in 1979.
- Head and neck cancer
- Thyroid cancer / thyrotoxicosis
- Skin cancers including melanoma
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Tunbridge Wells Hospital
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)