Special clinical interests in non-surgical management of breast & gynaecological cancers, endocrine therapy, targeted therapies and bisphosphonates.
Dr Walji qualified from the University of Birmingham in 1999. Following attainment of MRCP, he trained in clinical oncology and developed a specialist interest in the treatment of breast and gynaecological malignancies.
During his training Dr Walji authored a number of peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters. He has also presented posters and abstracts and given oral presentations at national and international meetings.
He actively recruits into clinical trials and regularly attends national and international meetings to keep up-to-date with changes in practice and provide patients with the most effective and contemporary treatments.
- Biological therapies
- Non-surgical management of breast and gynaecological cancers
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust
- Gastrointestinal (GI)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the General Medical Council (GMC)
- Member of the Medical Protection Society (MPS)