Special clinical interest in prostate, kidney and bladder cancer.
Dr Alzouebi is Consultant Clinical Oncologist specialising in the treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancer. She’s an expert in cancer care using the most advanced and up to date treatment modalities. She’s actively involved in clinical trials and research and is the local principal investigator on several national clinical trials.
Dr Alzouebi qualified from the University of Sheffield in 2004. After completing general medical training in the Yorkshire Deanery she undertook the Clinical Oncology training programme at Weston Park Hospital in Sheffield and completed a Masters in Oncology in 2010 and obtained FRCR qualification in 2012.
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield
Publications & affiliations
- M Alzouebi, R Jones. Outcomes of 10 years prescribing practice for first line metastatic kidney cancer. NCRI 2018
- M Alzouebi, JR Goepel, JM Horsman and BW Hancock. Primary thyroid lymphoma: The 40 year experience of a UK lymphoma treatment centre. Int J Oncol 40: 2075-2080, 2012
- M Alzouebi, S Pledge and J Martin. Are outcomes of adjuvant vaginal vault brachytherapy in endometrial cancer related to the way it is delivered? Journal of Radiotherapy in Practice. FirstView Article : pp 1-14 Published online: 12 December 2011
- M Alzouebi, P Fisher, PJ Woll, MQ Hatton, BH Foran. Audit of adjuvant vinorelbine and cisplatin for patients with resected NSCLC. Lung Cancer 2010;67:S1
- M Alzouebi, P Sarrigiannis, M Hadjivassiolou. Acute Polyradiculopathy with renal failure; mind the anion gap – Journal of Neurology, Neurophysiology and Psychiatry Psychiatry 2008;79:842-844
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Uro-Oncology Group