Dr Ketan Shah specialises in treating breast cancer and Head & Neck cancer.
Dr Ketan Shah is a Clinical Oncologist specialising in the treatment of Breast and Head & Neck Cancer.
Dr Shah trained in the Oxford Deanery before completing a Radiation Oncology Fellowship at the Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre in Melbourne, Australia. He returned to Oxford as a Consultant in 2014, bringing experience of IMRT, IGRT and VMAT techniques. He runs breast cancer and head & neck cancer trials at Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) and is a visiting specialist at South Bucks hospitals multi-disciplinary teams (MDT). He also has an interest in clinical ethics and law.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Oxford Cancer Centre and Wycombe General Hospital
- Breast cancer, head & neck cancer, clinical ethics, clinical trials, medicolegal opinion and VMAT.
- Imaging (e.g. SPECT CT) and novel biomarkers
- Early and late phase research in breast and head and neck cancers
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)