Special clinical interest in non-surgical treatments for breast and lung cancers: chemotherapy, biological, hormone and radiotherapy techniques.
In March 1989, Dr Singer took position of the Registrar in Clinical Oncology at University College Hospital, London, with a special interest in breast cancer, head and neck cancer, CNS malignancies and teaching undergraduates. His work continued in oncology when he joined the Hammersmith Hospital NHS Trust in 1995 where he took the role of Senior Registrar in Clinical Oncology.
From April 1998 through to present day, Dr Singer is the Consultant Clinical Oncologist appointed to the Princess Alexandra Hospitals NHS Trust, Harlow, and has an honorary appointment with the North Middlesex Hospital, London where his main sub specialty interests are Lung cancer and Breast cancer.
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Clinical trials for breast and lung cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Princess Alexander Hospital, Harlow, Essex
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Member of the European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)