Special clinical interest in breast cancer and thyroid cancer.
Dr Jennifer Marshall qualified from University College London. She did her oncology training at The Royal Marsden Hospital, University of Michigan (USA) and University Hospital Southampton.
- Breast cancer – curative and palliative treatments. Radiotherapy, chemotherapy and endocrine therapy.
- Thyroid cancer – targeted therapies and radioactive iodine.
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)