Special clinical interest in development of new treatments for above malignancies by participating in national and international studies.
A Consultant Oncologist with special interest in the treatment of gynaecological, breast and urological malignancies. Past educational supervisor in oncology for Portsmouth Hospitals and the Wessex Deanery. Past elected member of the Council of the Royal College of Radiologists. Oncology representative on the Medical Advisory Committee of the Spire Hospital, Havant, Hampshire and Chair of a local cancer charity.
- Breast cancer
- Gynaecological cancer
- Urological cancer
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Oncologist, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP)
- Fellow of Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- Member of British Uro-oncology Cancer Group (BUG)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)