Special clinical interest in breast and brain.
Dr Sims qualified at Cambridge and trained at Saint Bartholomew’s and the Middlesex Hospitals, London. He completed his post graduate research for MD at London University. Dr Sims regularly teaches on both Royal College Radiologists Oncology (FRCR) and Whipps Cross Higher Surgical (FRCS) exit courses. He is the Clinical Lead for Radiotherapy at Queen’s Hospital and Medical Director of Harley Street at Queen’s.
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Clinical Oncologist Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust, Queen’s Hospital Romford and King George Hospital, Ilford
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Member of the British Institute of Radiology (BIR)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)