Dr Devashish Tripathi
MBBS, MRCP, FRCR, Consultant Clinical Oncologist
English, Hindi and Urdu
Breast, Head and neck and Thyroid cancers
Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, Targeted Systemic Therapy and Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (primary and oligometastatic lung tumours)
Dr Tripathi is the Clinical Lead for Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR) for The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, and Clinical Lead for breast oncology at Dudley Group of Hospitals. As a Clinical and Educational Supervisor, Dr Tripathi is actively involved in mentoring, teaching, and training oncology trainees and junior doctors.
He trained in Oncology at Weston Park Hospital, Sheffield, completing his specialist training in 2015. Specialising in Breast, Head and Neck and Thyroid cancers, Dr Tripathi has extensive experience and expertise in systemic chemotherapy, Immunotherapy, novel agents, and advanced radiotherapy techniques.
NHS Hospital/current post(s)
- Consultant in Clinical Oncology at The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust and Dudley Group of Hospitals
- Breast cancers
- Head and neck cancers
- Thyroid cancers
- Targeted Systemic Therapy
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (primary and oligometastatic lung tumours)
Dr Tripathi has been the site Principal investigator and Co-Investigator for several Multicentre Clinical trials.
Currently, he is the Principal Investigator at Dudley Group of Hospitals for the PARTNER Breast Cancer trial, the ADD-ASPIRIN trial and the ‘Chemo Brain’ study, and Co-Investigator for the OPTIMA breast cancer trial.
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, UK
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists, UK
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India (AROI)