Dr Daniel Henderson
MB BS, MRCP, FRCR Postgraduate Diploma in Oncology Institute of Cancer Research, Clinical oncologist
Drug and radiation treatments, cyberknife and heart sparing techniques
Dr Daniel Henderson is a Clinical Oncologist specialising in the treatment of breast and prostate cancer. Dr Henderson trained at the Royal Marsden Hospital including research in advanced radiotherapy. He is an expert in drug and radiation treatments for early and advanced breast and prostate cancer, including Cyberknife and heart sparing techniques.
He has published several research papers and spoken at national and international conferences. He was appointed as a Consultant in Clinical Oncology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Edgbaston and Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield in November 2017, caring for patients with Breast and prostate cancer. His focus is on developing a personalised treatment plan for each patient to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Clinical oncologist at Genesis, Birmingham
- Consultant in Clinical Oncology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Edgbaston and Good Hope Hospital in Sutton Coldfield in November 2017
- Breast cancer
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- He is a member of the Expert Advisory Group for both Breast Cancer in the West Midlands and sits on the Scientific Advisory Committee for clinical trials at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital.