Special clinical interest in breast cancer and skin cancer.
Dr Clare Crowley is a recognised Consultant Clinical Oncologist with a special clinical interest in breast cancer and skin cancer. She currently practices at University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Spire Southampton Hospital and our GenesisCare Southampton centre.
Dr Crowley’s other clinical interests include chemotherapy, radiotherapy, endocrine treatment for breast cancer and radiotherapy for skin malignancies. She is also a member of several clinical professional organisations.
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton
- Spire Healthcare Hospital, Southampton
- Breast and skin malignancies
- Endocrine treatment for breast cancer
- Radiotherapy for skin malignancies
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the European Society of Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)