Dr Baldry specialises in all areas of the non-surgical management of breast cancer, including systemic therapy such as chemotherapy, endocrine treatment and targeted therapy, and radiotherapy. At GenesisCare she delivers radiotherapy with systemic therapy being delivered in Sheffield.
She was appointed to her NHS Consultant post at Weston Park Cancer Centre in 2016, having graduated from Oxford and Edinburgh universities before postgraduate training in East Anglia and London. She completed the examinations for the Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR), winning both the Frank Doyle medal and the Rohan Williams medal for her performance in the two parts of the examination.
Dr Baldry has a busy NHS breast cancer practice and has led on implementation of new breast radiotherapy techniques and schedules at Weston Park Cancer Centre. She has been a voting member of the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) consensus guideline group for breast radiotherapy. She has contributed to the RCR breast cancer audit.
She develops and supervises training schemes for specialist radiographers. She is an undergraduate lead for the department, an examiner for the first FRCR postgraduate examinations and is also a director of the Sheffield Final FRCR revision course for trainee oncologists.
- Rohan Williams Medal, Final FRCR examinations 2013
- Frank Doyle Medal, First FRCR examinations 2012
- Honours in degree of MBChB 2005
- Yamanouchi Cell Biology Prize, University of Oxford 2002
- Radiotherapy for breast cancer including simultaneous integrated boost, internal mammary chain radiotherapy, partial breast radiotherapy.
- Palliative radiotherapy to bone, whole brain and soft tissue.
- Systemic treatment for breast cancer including chemotherapy, endocrine and immunotherapy.
- Fellow – Royal College of Radiologist
- Member – UK Breast Cancer Group