Special clinical interests in myeloma, haematological oncology, leukaemia and stem cell transplantation.
Dr Crawley trained in medicine at St George’s Hospital, University of London and then undertook postgraduate training at St Bartholomew’s Hospital and the Hammersmith Hospital – a Transplantation Fellowship at Hutchinson Cancer Centre, Seattle, USA, followed. Dr Crawley is the Clinical Director for Haemato-Oncology at Addenbrooke’s Hospital and the Program Director for the Cambridge Blood and Marrow Transplant Program. He is also the Principal Investigator (PI) in a number of trials of novel stem cell therapies and therapies for myeloma.
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Haematologist, Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Pathologists (FRCPath)
- Member of the British Society for Haematology
- Member of the British Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Member of the American Society for Haematology
- Member of the European Group for Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Member of the Medical Defence Union (MDU) and the UK Myeloma Forum