Special clinical interest in lung, breast, bladder, prostate and kidney cancer.
Dr Dr Chetiyawardana is a Clinical Oncologist providing treatment for a whole range of cancer types including baldder, prostate, lung and breast.
He has been a consultant for 25 years in Birmingham and provides oncology services including: radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy and targeted therapy for breast, lung and urological tumours.
- Hormone therapy
- Targeted therapy
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Clinical Oncologist, Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Other clinical interests
- Lung cancer
- Kidney (renal) cancer
- Prostate disease including prostate cancer
- Urological oncology
- Breast oncology
- Skin tumours/cancer/oncology
- Bladder cancer
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiotherapy (FRCR)
- Member of International Association of Lung Cancer