Special clinical interests in breast cancer, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and endocrine/biological therapies.
Dr Neal has been a Consultant for over 20 years. He has extensive clinical experience in the management of breast cancer and strives to deliver the highest standards of care with compassion and empathy.
- Hormone therapy
NHS Hospital / current post(s)
- Consultant Clinical Oncologist, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Guildford
- Honorary Consultant Clinical Oncologist, St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust, Chertsey
- Breast cancer systemic therapies
- Advanced radiotherapy planning
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR)
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP)
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Member of the British Medical Association (BMA)
- Member of the European Society for Radiotherapy & Oncology (ESRO)