- Invited Faculty – European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) 9th Postgraduate course, Barcelona, Spain, March 2019
- Invited Faculty – Preceptorship in Neuroendocrine Neoplasms – European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO), Lugano, Switzerland, April 2018
- Enlisted in The Leading Physicians of the World of 2017 edition of The International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Guest Speaker for keynote lecture on peptide receptor radionuclide therapy in neuroendocrine tumors at the ‘György Hevesy’ Hungarian Society of Nuclear Medicine 2017, Budapest, Hungary
- First place for scientific poster in clinical oncology, Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2016, San Diego, CA, USA
Clinical translation of new radioisotopes and radiopharmaceuticals using molecular imaging with PET/CT and targeted radionuclide therapy of different tumours and cancers. Dosimetry studies following radiopharmaceutical application. Development of prognostic biomarkers of radionuclide therapy.
- Treasurer and Executive Board Member, World Association of Radiopharmaceutical and Molecular Therapy
- Member, Therapy Center of Excellence of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
- Member, Center for Molecular Imaging Innovation and Translation of the SNMMI
- Member, European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society
- Member, European Society of Medical Oncology
Publications and affiliations
- Feasibility, Biodistribution and Preliminary Dosimetry in Peptide-Targeted Radionuclide Therapy (PTRT) of Diverse Adenocarcinomas using 177Lu-FAP-2286: First-in-Human Results. Baum RP, Schuchardt C, Singh A, Chantadisai M, Robiller FC, Zhang J, Mueller D, Eismant A, Almaguel F, Zboralski D, Osterkamp F, Hoehne A, Reineke U, Smerling C, Kulkarni HR. J Nucl Med. 2021 Jun 24:jnumed.120.259192. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.120.259192. Online ahead of print.
- From Bench to Bedside-The Bad Berka Experience with First-in-Human Studies. Zhang J, Singh A, Kulkarni HR, Schuchardt C, Müller D, Wester HJ, Maina T, Rösch F, van der Meulen NP, Müller C, Mäcke H, Baum RP. Semin Nucl Med. 2019 Sep;49(5):422-437. doi: 10.1053/j.semnuclmed.2019.06.002. Epub 2019 Jul 6.
- Clinical Outcomes of 177Lu-PSMA Radioligand Therapy in Earlier and Later Phases of Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer Grouped by Previous Taxane Chemotherapy. Barber TW, Singh A, Kulkarni HR, Niepsch K, Billah B, Baum RP. J Nucl Med. 2019 Jul;60(7):955-962. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.118.216820. Epub 2019 Jan 25.
- 177Lu-3BP-227 for Neurotensin Receptor 1-Targeted Therapy of Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma: First Clinical Results. Baum RP, Singh A, Schuchardt C, Kulkarni HR, Klette I, Wiessalla S, Osterkamp F, Reineke U, Smerling C. J Nucl Med. 2018 May;59(5):809-814. doi: 10.2967/jnumed.117.193847. Epub 2017 Oct 12.
- First-in-Human PET/CT Imaging of Metastatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms with Cyclotron-Produced 44Sc-DOTATOC: A Proof-of-Concept Study. Singh A, van der Meulen NP, Müller C, Klette I, Kulkarni HR, Türler A, Schibli R, Baum RP. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2017 May;32(4):124-132. doi: 10.1089/cbr.2016.2173.
Click here for publications list.