GenesisCare Kingswood delivers high quality radiation therapy and medical oncology treatments to local and regional communities.
Located within the Chermside Medical Complex, GenesisCare Chermside has been delivering high-quality radiation therapy treatment to our local community for over ten years. We offer VMAT, IMRT and electron treatment for malignant and benign conditions. Our centre offers specialised treatments such as Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy (SABR) and non-surgical skin cancer treatments.
Our new theranostics service is an evolving approach to cancer management, combining diagnostic imaging and radionuclide therapy. Most evidence to date is in metastatic castrate resistant prostate cancer and advanced neuroendocrine tumours (NETs).
Our patients have access to the best available treatment options from the latest technology, delivered by our highly-experienced clinical team.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- Tattoo free breast radiation therapy now available
- 3D conformal radiation therapy
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR)
- Deep inspiration breath hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Rapid access palliative care treatment
- Specialised non-surgical treatment for skin cancer
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
- Combines therapy and diagnostics to specifically target cancer cells
GenesisCare Thrivorship programme
The GenesisCare Thrivorship programme aims to offer care and support through:
- Regular follow up with your radiation oncologist
- Educating and working with GPs to improve care coordination and communication
- Providing access to and emphasis on wellness and empowering you beyond cancer
- Regular meetings with other survivors
- Click here for further details.