GenesisCare Newcastle offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
About the centre
GenesisCare Newcastle provides holistic care for patients who need radiation therapy treatment. We believe care should be focused on the individual, not the condition. Care should be available when and where the patient needs it most, and it should be designed to give patients the best life outcomes possible.
We are situated on the campus of Lake Macquarie Private Hospital and form a part of the comprehensive Hunter Cancer Centre.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
We offer patients:
- Immediate access to a Radiation Oncologist
- Personalised treatment plan for every patient
- Designated free parking
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Specialised non-surgical treatment for skin cancer
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Exercise Physiology – Ethos Health
- Psychosocial Support
- Palliative Care
- Speech Pathologist