GenesisCare Nambour offers oncology services and is a satellite clinic for the main Sunshine Coast centre at Buderim.
About the centre
The oncology treatment centre at Nambour is a satellite clinic for the main Sunshine Coast centre at Buderim.
We offer patients immediate access to affordable cancer treatment for both private and publicly referred patients.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
What we offer patients
Our Radiation Oncologists work with a team of medical professionals to design personalised individual treatment plans. We use the most advanced radiotherapy techniques and proven medical technologies to care for our patients.
Our treatments and services
- Radiation oncology
- Radiation therapy for cancer treatment
Between the two Sunshine Coast centres at Nambour and Buderim, we offer:
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Cranial Stereotactic Radiotherapy (Buderim only)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR, Buderim only)
- Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
- External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT)
Allied health services are available at the Buderim centre.
Free onsite parking available at the centre, with carpark access from both Mapleton Road (across from Nambour General Hospital) and Waterfall Road.
The centre is a 3 minute walk from the Nambour General Hospital bus stop and is serviced by Translink buses 610, 612, 631 and 639.