Albury Wodonga (Oncology)
GenesisCare Albury Wodonga offers oncology services including radiation therapy.
GenesisCare Albury Wodonga is located within the new purpose-built Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre (AWRCC). We provide immediate access to radiation therapy treatment for all patients. Our experienced doctors and expert teams use the most advanced radiation therapy equipment to offer our patients the best in cancer care. Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided breast treatment
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Exercise has been shown to reduce the impact of cancer symptoms and treatment related side-effects, including fatigue and weakness. At GenesisCare, Albury - Wodonga we offer exercise medicine tailored to your personal needs. You can read more about the benefits of exercise medicine here.
Dr Johnathon Wake
BSc (UNSW), MBBS (Sydney)
Albury Wodonga (Oncology) +1