GenesisCare Mandurah offers oncology services, including radiation therapy and chemotherapy.
About the centre
Our centre at Mandurah is a purpose-built facility providing dedicated oncology, cardiology, sleep and respiratory medicine services in the Peel Region.
Oncology services at the centre are provided by trained staff, including specialist Medical and Radiation Oncologists.
The centre provides a comfortable, calm and relaxing environment for treatment. Our services include radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Our patients also have access to an onsite exercise physiologist and gymnasium, specialist breast nurse, dietetic service and surgeon.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Our treatments and services
- External beam radiation therapy
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Stereotactic ablative body radiation therapy (SABR)
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH)
- Prostate spacers
- Tattoo-free radiation therapy for selected treatments
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Specialist Breast Care Nurse
- Multi-Disciplinary Team Care
- PCSN services