Dr. Shieh is board certified by the American Board of Radiology. He attended medical school at New York University, held an internship at George Washington, and residency at Southern California Permanente Medical Group Los Angeles.
A consummate patient advocate, Dr. Shieh is a highly respected and recognized physician leader in the community. He believes in a compassionate and personalized approach to medicine which includes utilizing genomic molecular testing to help tailor his patients’ treatments. He treats a broad spectrum of diseases, including breast, prostate, lung, gastrointestinal, gynecological, skin, and brain cancers.
He has over 2 decades of experience treating patients and has been established in South FL since 2006. His practice is in our Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens locations, where he has been with GenesisCare US and predecessor 21st Century Oncology since 2011.
In 2022, Dr. Shieh was named the Skin Clinical Reference Group Chair, a national clinical advisory body for the GenesisCare US Skin Service Line.
- GenesisCare Skin Clinical Reference Group Chair
- Advanced Radiation Oncology, Radiation Oncologist, Jupiter, FL
- NYU College of Arts and Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, New York, NY
- NYU School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, New York, NY
- Southern California Permanente Group, Los Angeles, CA
- George Washington University, Washington DC