Dr. Miller has been very active in the Lee County medical community for over 27 years. He has served as Chief of Staff, Chairman of the Board and Lead of the Cancer Committee at local hospitals. Today, he is the Medical Director of the Lee Health Lung Cancer Screening program. He has published articles on lung cancer and radiation therapy and contributed to ASTRO guidelines for treatment of lung cancer. He has a special interest in treating skin cancer. Dr. Miller attended the University of Florida for Medical School. He completed training in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary disease and Critical Care at the University of California, San Diego Medical Center. He trained in Radiation Oncology at Duke University. Dr. Miller raised his family in Fort Myers and enjoys an active lifestyle. He has a passion for jogging and competing in triathlons as well as golf when time allows. He is a compassionate provider who goes above and beyond for his patients and their families.
- GenesisCare - Radiation Oncologist, Fort Myers, FL
- Associates in Pulmonary Medicine - Private Practice, Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, Fort Myers, FL
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center - Chairman, Board of Trustees and Chief of Staff, Fort Myers, FL
- University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- University of California San Diego Medical Center, Internal Medicine, San Diego, CA
- Duke University, Radiation Oncology, Durham, NC
- University of California San Diego Medical Center, Internal Medicine, San Diego
- University of California San Diego, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care, San Diego, CA
- Chairman of the Lee Memorial Cancer Committee, Former Chief of Staff and Chairman of the Board of Trustees for SW Regional Medical Center.
- Contributor to ASTRO Guidelines for the Treatment of Lung Cancer
- Published Numerous Articles on Treating Lung Cancer