Dr. Bruce Phillips is a Board Certified Radiation Oncologist who successfully combines the art and science of medicine. His goal is to achieve the best clinical outcomes with the fewest side effects, utilizing the newest treatment modalities. He is a Fellow in the American College of Radiation Oncology (FACRO), and a respected member of a multi-disciplinary peer review panel, promoting excellence in clinical practice and appropriate treatment utilization. His expertise covers a wide range of malignancies including: Prostate, Gynecologic, Breast, Lung, Colorectal, Head and Neck, and Skin.
- Marist College, Biological Sciences, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, Poughkeepsie, NY
- SUNY-University of Buffalo School of Medicine, Graduate Fellow-Department of Pathology, Buffalo, NY
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Duke University Medical Center, Radiation Oncology, Durham, NC
- Duke University Medical Center, Medicine/Surgical Oncology, Durham, NC
Awards and honors
- Vitals Patients' Choice Award 2014, Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award, HealthGrades Recognized Doctor Award