GenesisCare center for radiation oncology
Although we are now GenesisCare, this location’s center signage and branding materials are still being updated. Please continue to look out for the former 21st Century Oncology signage. We welcome you to our center and will continue to deliver world-class cancer care by our highly skilled specialists.
What we offer
- TrueBeam Linear Accelerator with OBI capability and Rapid Arc capability
- Trilogy Linear accelerator with OBI capability and Rapid Arc capability
- SRS Radiosurgery on the Trilogy with the Sonoray
- VisionRT Guidance on Truebeam for Optical Guidance Radiation Therapy (Also used for DIBH)
- CT Simulation GE
ACRO Accredited Center
ACRO's mission is to support Radiation Oncology professionals by providing opportunities for career development and practice improvement to enhance patient care. Accreditation is a voluntary process in which professional peers identify standards indicative of a quality practice, and an audit is conducted to assure that these standards are followed.
Skinviva is a GenesisCare branded program developed to simultaneously treat confirmed non-melanoma skin cancer (NMSC), as well as the surrounding pre-cancerous skin (often associated with sun damage) utilizing modern radiation techniques. You may be an ideal candidate for Skinviva if:
- You have newly diagnosed, persistent or recurrent NMSC on irregularly shaped body regions, with surrounding precancerous skin changes (often revealed as reddened, thickened or lumpy skin).
- Your NMSC is in an area not conducive to surgery, or where surgery might produce unsatisfactory functional outcomes.
Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
Parking at building and transportation offered to our patients